Our Community projects Franklin
At Franklin Law, we take involvement in local community projects and organisations seriously. The contribution and sponsorship we make within the Franklin community, alongside our clients and their families, is an integral aspect of our business.
The firm supports a number of community and not-for-profit organisations providing legal advice and assistance, and sponsorship of a number of events.
The following are the organisations and individuals we work with and support in our community engagement.
- Bowel Cancer Foundation Trust
- Business & Professional Women, Franklin
- Counties Manukau Rugby Football Union
- Franklin Arts Festival
- Franklin Cat Rescue
- Pukekohe Community Action
- Pukekohe Association Football Club – Gold Plus Sponsor
- Rotary Pukekohe – Swingathon
- Te Hihi School
- Tuakau Kindergarten
- Waiau Pa Hockey Club